What iBUX offers as part of its innovative game plan
There are practical studies which indicate that almost three-fourths of users never drift from the first search engine result page. This should give you a clear indication of the importance of first-page traffic. To help you in your endeavor, iBUX offers the following course of action - .
- SEM services in Bangalore, India are cpagesed with effective campaign strategies.
- An effective action plan to mine high-converting keywords.
- Game plan to test conversion and response rates.
- An access to advanced set of tools to track campaigns.
iBUX PPC services defined at length
Leveraging the PPC services iBUX has to offer
Search engine marketing can be classified into free and paid campaigns. While iBUX offers both of them, the modus operandi of PPC adopted by iBUX deserves a highlight. In a nutshell, iBUX scales pages its competitors by featuring -
- A healthy recommendation to clients for boosting ad quality.
- Defining to the client the importance of Ad Rank.
- This factor includes Cost-Per-Click (CPC) and Quality Score.
- Suggestions on building alluring ad copy and keyword relevance.
iBUX approach to PPC campaigns
Explaining how iBUX manages its PPC campaigns
Just as important as creating a campaign, it is equally important to follow-up and maintain the campaign. Some key drivers where iBUX engages with the client towards an effective PPC campaign maintenance are -
- Keeping the list of PPC keywords updated.
- Such keywords are relevant to the company’s business.
- A focus on keywords not directly related to the search.
- An endeavor to segregate the main advertisement into smaller, more accessible ad groups.
- iBUX works synchronously with the client to regularly review under-performing keywords.
A take on prominent SEM tools
Which tools does iBUX use to savor success
SEM tools are the gateway to success for ad runners. There are numerous tools which can be broadly categorized into -
- Competitive keyword research tools
- AdWords Tools
- Budget estimation tools
- Conventional keyword research tools
- Bid management and PPC campaign management tools.
- Keyword grouping and generation tools
- A/B testing tools
While iBUX houses a comprehensive approach towards SEM tools, software that is pronounced could be enlisted as below -
Competitive keyword research tools
Budget estimation tools
- Google AdWords Display Planner
- CPC ROI Calculator
Conventional keyword research tools
PPC campaign management tools
- AdWords Editor
Keyword generation tools
- Keyword Combiner
- Keyword Wrapper
Discussing the future roadmap of SEM from iBUX viewpoint-
While the future has in store many evolving innovations, the three main focus areas for iBUX could be summarized as -
Voice based interactions: With consumers resorting to easier ways to search, voice based interactions with machines is set to rise
- Omnipresent searches - Search options are expected to rise in numerous ways and devices. Catering to ubiquitous search would be a focus area for iBUX.
- Commercial growth - SEM in digital marketing is orienting towards commercial offerings. Paid campaigns would slowly change the ad use cases.
The other technological trend worth a mention is visual search. There are apps which use the mobile device camera to search for products. iBUX is knee deep into such innovations and keen to explore more. The only limiting factor to visual search is the preparation of a visual dictionary. With such a database in place, iBUX would also join the bandwagon.