Essentials of a successful email campaign
For the success of an email campaign, it is imperative to have a robust email marketing design strategy. There might be many factors that your email campaign is lacking due to which it is not able to make the impact that we expect out of it. There might have been instances where you have sent emails to the clients and have not received any response from them. You don't even know whether or not they have checked the email or deleted it even without going through it.However, before delving into what are the guidelines for an effective email campaign, let us see what the different types of emails are:
Types of emails
- Marketing emails: These are informational or promotional emails that are sent to the audiences for keeping them updated. Marketing emails include diverse content, but mostly contains newsletters, sales promotions, announcements, press release, follow-ups, and surveys.
- Transactional emails: These are automated emails and are activated by the activities of the customers. A few examples of transactional emails are order tracking, received payments, registration confirmation, etc.
- Operational emails: These are informative emails about your business that provides information about your business, such as maintenance plans, holiday closures, or changes to your service availability.
How iBux assists in making an email campaign successful:
- Building your subscriber list: iBux suggests some of the useful tips for increasing your subscriber list and relentlessly make efforts in this regard. iBux adds a subscriber form on your homepage, blog page, and everywhere else so that more subscribers can be garnered in the already existing list.
- Coax response from readers: We encourage the leads and clients to reply to the emails by making it irresistible, interactive, and useful for the readers. An email blast is not always a viable option for targeting a diverse audience.
- Keeping your emails away from spam folders: We carefully construct emails by taking into account the spam filter used by a particular client, so that the email can pass to the inbox without getting flagged.
- Keeping your emails clean and crisp: We keep the audience interested by using short paragraphs, using bullet points for readers to glide through the content and make important points, and inserting images in the email to make it more captivating.
- Including links that promote a call to action: iBux strives to increase traffic to your website by incorporating links with visually striking buttons that invite the viewers to take action.
- Testing: iBux being a reliable email marketing design agency, ensures that the emails are presented to the clients the way you want them to be.
- We test it on various platforms and try to get the most out of the email campaign.